I'm a self motivated and lifelong programmer located in the San Francisco Bay Area. For the last years, I've worked as a Full-Stack Program Analyst for EC Internet where I architect and build complicated e-commerce websites delivering millions of products per year.
- React & React Native
- Microsoft SQL Server
- XML / XML-RPC
- e-Commerce & Data Integration
- Game Design & Programming
- Android App Development
- Web App Development
- Visual Studio
- Windows, Linux, and other *nix Operating Systems
- OCI Images
- Linux System Administration
Present Nov 2013
Full-Stack Program Analyst
At EC Internet I have a top-down view of dozens of Magento e-commerce stores where I work directly with clients to implement business logic, design, and account system integrations. Some of my accomplishments include:
- Led the charge in moving from the WebProPack e-commerce platform to the more modern and extendable Magento framework, which became EC Internet's primary source of revenue.
- Developed more than 35 Magento extensions to adjust business logic, product data, and customer data for integration into Sage accounting & inventory systems.
- Moved EC Internet toward automatic deployments from git to development, preview, and production site environments, reducing developer and operations time required to test and deploy production stores from hours to minutes.
- Pushed dozens of sites and thousands of updates live, handling code deployments, SQL administration, and server configuration.
- Worked on-call 24/7 for business critical emergencies to maintain the highest possible uptime for clients stores.
- Produced a React Native Android app for WebProPack sites which would closely emulate the functionality, speed, and design of a native Material Design app.
- Created the architecture for more than 30 Magento and WordPress sites for companies such as Fortessa, Smithsonian Institution, CZ-USA, and Novotech.
Jun 2013 Nov 2011
Released Products:CONSORTIUM for PCAt IDGI, I was responsible for building a portfolio of shaders and modifications to the Source Engine in order to create a toon-like art style for the game Consortium. During my time here I implemented:
- Deferred rendering
- Outline shader using depth & normal buffers
- Half Lambertian toon shading
- New toon-like bloom shader
- Dynamically generated skydomes wth rotating earth bottom
- Light culling performance enhancements
Nov 2011 Nov 2008
Lead Programmer & Shader Artist
Here I served as the lead programmer on an international group of eighteen talented developers on a non-profit game for Valve's Source Engine, which would go on to be one of ModDB's Top 5 upcoming mods for the year 2011. My achievements here include:
- Created the first game on the Source Engine to publicly implement advanced shaders such as Sun Shafts, Screen Space Ambient Occlusion, and Bokeh Depth of Field
- Created & implemented new non-player characters
- Improved AI to be more responsive to sounds from unseen targets
- Expanded nearly every game entity within the engine to have additional inputs and outputs for level designers to use
- Implemented over 30 new shaders total, and modifying countless others originally created by Valve.
I started taking courses at College of Marin at the age of 12, and continued until my senior year of High School. Some of the courses I took during my time at COM were:
- Introduction to Game Design (3DS Max and Adobe Director)
- Introduction to 3D Modeling
- Introduction to Flash
- Advanced Flash
- Web Development
- Advanced Actionscripting (2.0) 1
- Served as a teacher's aid for Advanced Actionscripting (2.0) 2 at the age of 13.
- Search Engine Optimization